From The Mind Of Adam The Bull – “The Jinx”
Browns CentralShop for Browns Gear
Buy Browns Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
Cavaliers CentralShop for Cavaliers Gear
Buy Cavaliers Tickets
OK… so it is snowing today because of me (I just said yesterday on the show that I am shocked about how little snow there has been in January). Wow, who knew I had so much power? If only I could use it here in Cleveland for good instead of evil (not sure if snow qualifies as evil, but go with me). If only the things I said on the radio could make the opposite come true here in Cleveland!
- “The Indians would be crazy to sign Prince Fielder!”
- “You know Dustin, Pat Shurmur will NEVER be a good head coach!”
- “LeBron James is definitely going to leave Cleveland for Miami!”
- “It’s hard to believe the Browns have never won a Super Bowl!”
- “It’s hard to believe the Cavs have never won an NBA title!”
- “This has to be the record for the most midges I have ever seen in September!”
- “Sabathia for LaPorta, no brainer, DO IT NOW!”
- “What is Dan Gilbert talking about? LeBron (aka LeChoke, aka Mr. 3-quarters…sorry I couldn’t resist) will definitely win a title before the Cavs do!”
- (If I were alive in October of 1948) “I have a feeling the Indians will never win another World Series!”
- “Selling your uniform to a tattoo artist, GREAT idea guys!”
- (1 month from today) “This has got to be a record for the most snow ever in February!”
On the food front I made a return trip to B Spot at Crocker Park last weekend, fantastic as always!
I really appreciate all the great support from the listeners, callers and tweeters. I’ll talk to you all again… weekdays at 2… RIGHT HERE… on the FAN!