Wide receiver Michael Jenkins joined Bull & Fox for the latest installment of 32 teams in 32 days to talk about the Vikings and how they might fare in the NFC North this season.
Michael Jenkins Says Minnesota Vikings Will be Improved In 2012
August 2, 2012 6:13 PM
- Cleveland Marathon - May 19,... 92.3 The Fan Golf Outing At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Cleveland Browns Foundation...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Browns DT Phil Taylor In...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Ariel Castro Arraigned On... Gina DeJesus Homecoming Amanda Berry Returns Home,...
- Best Summer Festivals and... Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus... Bull & Fox At Northfield... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
92.3 The Fan Shows
- Pressing questions for all 32 NFL teams heading into the summer
- Draft Grades: Immediate reactions to get your blood boiling
- Forget future, here's how teams in Round 1 should fix holes now
- Grading the NFL Draft -- 3 years later: Some big hits ... and misses
- Cap restrictions, draft philosophy make grading free agency tough
- Jamie Samuelsen Says Indians Can Take Advantage Of Tigers Concerns
- Schmitt Boyer: This Offseason Is Extremely Critical For Chris Grant, Cavs
- Kiley & Booms On Demand Rundown for 5/21
- Indians Closer Chris Perez Shuts Down His Twitter Account
- Gomes’ Three-Run Bomb Lifts Indians To Dramatic 10-8 Win Over Seattle