Each year, Cleveland Magazine puts together a list of the 30 most interesting people in town.
But how does its staff decide who is interesting? And what is it exactly that makes one person more interesting than the next?
Cleveland Connection host Katherine Boyd sat down with Cleveland Magazine Editor Steve Gleydura to answer those questions.
The Sunday, January 27, show featured three of the issue’s Most Interesting People (MIP) who are doing amazing things for Cleveland:
- Andrew Samtoy– A young attorney who is co-founder of Cash Mobs and the Booker T. Cleveland Society for the Learned
- Jennifer Coleman–Chair of the Cleveland Landmarks Commission and creator of CityProwl.com
- Lindsay Sims–Founder of Renter’s Boom, a website connecting rental property owners with potential renters via social media
Listen to the podcast of this edition of Cleveland Connection: Cleveland Connection MIP 1.27.13
Tune in Sunday mornings to hear the all new Cleveland Connection on your favorite CBS station:
- Q104: 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- New 102: 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- 98.5 WNCX: 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- 92.3 The Fan: 6:00 – 7:00 a.m.
Have something you want to share on Cleveland Connection? Contact Katherine Boyd at email@example.com