WJW/Fox 8 sports director John Telich called in as he does every Wednesday to talk with Kiley and Booms. The discussion today was about the Harbaugh brothers facing each other in the Super Bowl and whether the family roots for one over the other. John said Super Bowl weekend will be the most enjoyable weekend the Harbaugh’s have ever had, and each parent will approach the game and outcome differently. John said the public will probably never know if they rooted for one son over the other, but did say that the shots of Jack and Jackie Harbaugh during the Super Bowl will be in abundance. John also talked about the Cavs and their recent trade and the the promising play of Luke Walton. John talked about trade rumors with Booms, who really wants Andrea Bargnani. John wrapped up his interview by talking about the Browns new defensive line coach, Joe Cullen.
Fox 8′s John Telich Says Harbaugh Parents Will Approach Super Bowl Differently
January 23, 2013 8:30 AM
- Cavs GM Chris Grant &... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Cavs Win 2013 NBA Drat... Captain America Filming In...
- Cleveland Marathon - May 19,... 92.3 The Fan Golf Outing At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Cleveland Browns Foundation...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Browns DT Phil Taylor In...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Ariel Castro Arraigned On... Gina DeJesus Homecoming Amanda Berry Returns Home,...
92.3 The Fan Shows
- Q&A Joe Banner: Ambitious Browns CEO attacks challenging rebuild
- Pressing questions for all 32 NFL teams heading into the summer
- Draft Grades: Immediate reactions to get your blood boiling
- Forget future, here's how teams in Round 1 should fix holes now
- Grading the NFL Draft -- 3 years later: Some big hits ... and misses