CBSSports.com’s NFL columnist Clark Judge called in to talk about Super Bowl XLVII. Clark said the 49ers last series, particular the play calling, was the reason San Francisco lost this game. Clark questioned why Harbaugh didn’t call his final timeout before the 4th and goal play as the play clock was winding down. Clark disagreed with the notion that Jim Harbaugh choked in this game, citing the impressive second half comeback, even after the 3rd quarter opening kick was taken back for a touchdown by the Ravens. Kiley and Booms asked Clark about the possibility of Alex Smith joining the Browns, who said the chance was high given his relation to Norv Turner. Clark, a Pro Football Hall of Fame voter, finished up his segment by talking about the final ballot and why Art Modell didn’t make the Hall of Fame, yet again.
CBSSports.com’s Clark Judge Says Modell Didn’t Make Hall Based On Moving Team
February 4, 2013 9:42 AM
- Frank Caliendo In Studio With... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Free Lunch At Willard Park -...
- Dustin Fox At Just For Fun... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Father's Day Gift Ideas 92.3 The Fan At Horseshoe... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dave Matthews Band At Blossom...
- Tim McGraw At Blossom Music... Cleveland Browns Announce Fan... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Cavs GM Chris Grant &...
92.3 The Fan Shows
- Who's next to get paid? Franchise QBs Ryan, Stafford at the top of list
- Overrated-underrated: Broncos' nickel DB Harris worth every penny
- Breakout players: Jaguars' Shorts poised to make a name for himself
- Four-pronged rankings: Broncos top list, Cowboys look like a contender
- Q&A Joe Banner: Ambitious Browns CEO attacks challenging rebuild