Browns Safety Tashaun Gipson Says He Will Make The Most Out Of His Opportunity To Start
Browns safety Tashaun Gipson joined Mike Cairns Sunday afternoon on 92.3 The Fan. Gipson talked about getting ready for training camp, how healthy he is heading into camp, what it has been like going from undrafted free agent to possible starter, what he can take from his experiences last season, whether he thinks the Browns will be a playoff team in 2013 and what he thinks about the Browns new-look defense.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Austin Carr Gives His Keys To Beating The Golden State Warriors
- Dennis Manoloff: “David Blatt Outcoached Both Tom Thibedeau And Mike Budenholzer”
- Andrew Siciliano: Browns Avoid “Hard Knocks”, Scrimmage Heading To Columbus
- Chris Sheridan: Not Betting Against LeBron, “The Best Basketball Player I’ve Ever Seen”
- Browns Rookie Class Not Expected To Carry The Team In 2013 (cleveland.cbslocal.com)