Browns Safety Tashaun Gipson Says He Will Make The Most Out Of His Opportunity To Start
Browns safety Tashaun Gipson joined Mike Cairns Sunday afternoon on 92.3 The Fan. Gipson talked about getting ready for training camp, how healthy he is heading into camp, what it has been like going from undrafted free agent to possible starter, what he can take from his experiences last season, whether he thinks the Browns will be a playoff team in 2013 and what he thinks about the Browns new-look defense.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers, Kottaras Get Key Doubles As White Sox Beat Indians
- Cavs Win Ugly Against 76ers; Have Work To Do, Rest To Get Before Playoffs Begin
- Duke Back In Final Four After 66-52 Win Over Gonzaga
- Kevin Love And Iman Shumpert Exit With Injuries, Cavs Beat Sixers 87-86
- Browns Rookie Class Not Expected To Carry The Team In 2013 (cleveland.cbslocal.com)