Browns Safety Tashaun Gipson Says He Will Make The Most Out Of His Opportunity To Start
Browns safety Tashaun Gipson joined Mike Cairns Sunday afternoon on 92.3 The Fan. Gipson talked about getting ready for training camp, how healthy he is heading into camp, what it has been like going from undrafted free agent to possible starter, what he can take from his experiences last season, whether he thinks the Browns will be a playoff team in 2013 and what he thinks about the Browns new-look defense.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Is It Time To Move Michael Bourn Out Of The Indians’ Lead Off Spot? Tribe Fact Or Fiction
- Warriors complete sweep with 109-98 win over Pelicans
- Bayless’ layup at buzzer gives Bucks 92-90 win over Bulls
- Tigers 4, Indians 1: Zuppe’s Pitch Count
- Browns Rookie Class Not Expected To Carry The Team In 2013 (cleveland.cbslocal.com)