Browns Safety Tashaun Gipson Says He Will Make The Most Out Of His Opportunity To Start
Browns CentralBuy Browns Tickets Shop for Browns Gear
Sports Fan Insider
Browns safety Tashaun Gipson joined Mike Cairns Sunday afternoon on 92.3 The Fan. Gipson talked about getting ready for training camp, how healthy he is heading into camp, what it has been like going from undrafted free agent to possible starter, what he can take from his experiences last season, whether he thinks the Browns will be a playoff team in 2013 and what he thinks about the Browns new-look defense.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Week 9 College Football and Week 8 NFL Picks With Paul Bessire on Bull & Fox
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- Change In Offensive Scheme Means Fewer Targets For Browns TE Jordan Cameron
- Beau Bishop on Ohio State: “Very Uphill For Them To Get Into the Playoff, But It’s Getting Less”
- Browns Rookie Class Not Expected To Carry The Team In 2013 (cleveland.cbslocal.com)