Browns Safety Tashaun Gipson Says He Will Make The Most Out Of His Opportunity To Start
Browns safety Tashaun Gipson joined Mike Cairns Sunday afternoon on 92.3 The Fan. Gipson talked about getting ready for training camp, how healthy he is heading into camp, what it has been like going from undrafted free agent to possible starter, what he can take from his experiences last season, whether he thinks the Browns will be a playoff team in 2013 and what he thinks about the Browns new-look defense.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Josh Tomlin Throws A Four-Hitter And Indians Beat Tigers 8-1
- Ohio State-Virginia Tech Preview Capsule
- Indians Scratch Ace Corey Kluber From Start
- Paul Bessire Previews the College Football and NFL Seasons, Fantasy Football Strategies on Bull & Fox
- Browns Rookie Class Not Expected To Carry The Team In 2013 (cleveland.cbslocal.com)