Browns Safety Tashaun Gipson Says He Will Make The Most Out Of His Opportunity To Start
Browns safety Tashaun Gipson joined Mike Cairns Sunday afternoon on 92.3 The Fan. Gipson talked about getting ready for training camp, how healthy he is heading into camp, what it has been like going from undrafted free agent to possible starter, what he can take from his experiences last season, whether he thinks the Browns will be a playoff team in 2013 and what he thinks about the Browns new-look defense.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jimmy Haslam Backs Ray Farmer, Mike Pettine; “We’re Not Gonna Blow Things Up”
- Billy Winn Carted Off The Field In Berea
- Rookie Spotlight: Amari Cooper Looks To Bring Life To Oakland Raiders Passing Game
- Salazar Gives Up 1 Hit In 8 innings As Indians Beat A’s
- Browns Rookie Class Not Expected To Carry The Team In 2013 (cleveland.cbslocal.com)