In today’s #LETMETALK Dustin Fox and Anthony Lima are talking Chris Mortensen and his prediction that the Browns will take Johnny Manziel at No. 4.
If someone connected like Chris Mortensen makes a guess like that – does he mean that he knows something we don’t? Should we trust that he has inside information from the Browns organization – or is he trying to throw people off? Watch above as Dustin and Lima discuss.
What do YOU think? Chime in at 6:40 with Bull & Fox during #LETMETALK
Past #LETMETALK Videos:
- #LETMETALK – Andy Baskin Joins Dustin Fox To Talk Changes To The Cavs [VIDEO]
- #LETMETALK – Does Chris Mortensen Know Something We Don’t About The Browns Draft Pick? [VIDEO]
- #LETMETALK – Should Local Media Be Careful On How They Profile Their Superstars? [VIDEO]
- #LETMETALK – Mock Drafts Keep Picking Manziel For The Browns – Do They Have Inside Information? [VIDEO]
- #LETMETALK – Should We Care About The 2014 NFL Schedule Release? [VIDEO]
- #LETMETALK – Dustin & Lima Debate Ohio’s Most Popular Athletes According To Google [VIDEO]
- #LETMETALK – Dustin & Lima Talk Johnny Manziel’s Private Workout With The Browns [VIDEO]
- #LETMETALK – Dustin & Lima React To Cavs Fan Appreciation Night [Video]
- #LETMETALK – Dustin & Lima Talk Memorable Cavs Season Moments [VIDEO]
- #LETMETALK – Dustin & Lima Talk Kyrie’s Cryptic Tweet [VIDEO]