With Johnny Manziel starting his career by taking third-string snaps, Cleveland Browns General Manager Ray Farmer says that Brian Hoyer is the team’s best player behind center.
Farmer joined the Bull and Fox to talk about this week’s OTAs, and the hottest topic in professional sports right now: the Browns’ Quarterback competition.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Kim’s Big Swing, Missed Chances By Indians Help Lead To 6-4 Orioles Win
- Rookie Driver Alexander Rossi Wins Indianapolis 500
- Could Carlos Carrasco’s Next Start Be Back With Indians?
- Party Around The World: Great Sports, Great Spots To Party
- Thompson’s 41 Points, 11 3s Save Golden State’s Season
- Gladiators With A Big Win Over The Soul