With Johnny Manziel starting his career by taking third-string snaps, Cleveland Browns General Manager Ray Farmer says that Brian Hoyer is the team’s best player behind center.
Farmer joined the Bull and Fox to talk about this week’s OTAs, and the hottest topic in professional sports right now: the Browns’ Quarterback competition.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Fantasy Football Blitz Week 13 With Dave Richard on Bull & Fox: Tuesday, December 1
- Cavs’ David Blatt Named Eastern Conference Coach Of The Month
- Red Sox Reportedly Agree To Deal With David Price For 7 Years, $217 Million
- Byung Ho Park Agrees To $12M, 4-Year Deal With Twins
- LeBron On Kobe: ‘I Wanted To Be Just Like Him’
- Doug Dieken Says “It’s Gonna Be Tough” For Coaches To Survive This; “Seems To Be A Little Confusion On Whose Ship It Is, That’s A Major Problem”