With Johnny Manziel starting his career by taking third-string snaps, Cleveland Browns General Manager Ray Farmer says that Brian Hoyer is the team’s best player behind center.
Farmer joined the Bull and Fox to talk about this week’s OTAs, and the hottest topic in professional sports right now: the Browns’ Quarterback competition.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mid-Week Mock With Scott Wright: February 10, 2016
- Bob Nightengale Talks Tribe, Spring Training With Nick Wilson On The Experiment
- Jared Greenberg Says “I Would Be Stunned If Kobe Didn’t Win All-Star Game MVP” In Toronto; “Many Feel Like The Cavs Have A Long Way” To Go To Beat West
- LeBron Donates Uniforms To Toronto-Area School Teams
- Top Cleveland Cavaliers NBA All-Star Weekend Events Contestants
- 2016 NBA All-Star Weekend Preview