With Johnny Manziel starting his career by taking third-string snaps, Cleveland Browns General Manager Ray Farmer says that Brian Hoyer is the team’s best player behind center.
Farmer joined the Bull and Fox to talk about this week’s OTAs, and the hottest topic in professional sports right now: the Browns’ Quarterback competition.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Durant Leads Team USA Over China, 106-57
- Indians Promote Top Prospects Zimmer, Frazier To Triple-A Columbus
- On A Bad Weekend In Baltimore, The Big Picture, How Orioles Attacked Tribe Bats, Continued Bullpen Struggles | Extra Frames
- Reimold’s HR Helps Orioles Beat Indians 5-3 For 3-Game Sweep
- Ken Griffey Jr. Inducted Into Baseball Hall of Fame
- Mike Piazza Inducted Into Baseball Hall of Fame