With Johnny Manziel starting his career by taking third-string snaps, Cleveland Browns General Manager Ray Farmer says that Brian Hoyer is the team’s best player behind center.
Farmer joined the Bull and Fox to talk about this week’s OTAs, and the hottest topic in professional sports right now: the Browns’ Quarterback competition.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Albert Breer Says Deshaun Watson Has More To Lose In Uncontrolled Environment; Tom Brady “Wants To Play Until He’s 45”
- Browns Come To Terms On 4-Year Deal With Linebacker Jamie Collins
- George Karl Says “It Was Fun To See LeBron Go Back Cleveland On A Mission, And Deliver It”; Carmelo Would Be A Positive For Cavs
- Johnny Manziel Appears To Delete Twitter Account After Tweet To President Trump
- Keidel: Brady And Ryan, A Contrast In QBs
- Browns EVP Sashi Brown Unable To Attend Senior Bowl Following Back Surgery