With Johnny Manziel starting his career by taking third-string snaps, Cleveland Browns General Manager Ray Farmer says that Brian Hoyer is the team’s best player behind center.
Farmer joined the Bull and Fox to talk about this week’s OTAs, and the hottest topic in professional sports right now: the Browns’ Quarterback competition.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Kipnis Triples Twice, Indians Beat Tigers 7-4
- Phil Steele Talks About The Upcoming Football Season, Ohio State-Michigan Battle For The Big Ten
- Lawyer Seeks Plea Deal, Doubts Manziel Can Stay Clean
- Will Derrick Rose Save The Knicks… Can Anyone?
- Kurt Helin Says Love “Valuable” For Cavs, “Very Likely 2 Out Of The Next 3 Years They’re In The Finals”
- TJ Zuppe: Indians Have Enough To Make The Playoffs, But They’ll Need More To Contend For A Title