With Johnny Manziel starting his career by taking third-string snaps, Cleveland Browns General Manager Ray Farmer says that Brian Hoyer is the team’s best player behind center.
Farmer joined the Bull and Fox to talk about this week’s OTAs, and the hottest topic in professional sports right now: the Browns’ Quarterback competition.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Corey Kluber Keeps Dominating, Indians’ Offense Awakens, No Long Losing Streaks | Extra Frames
- Kluber Stops Cleveland’s Skid, Indians Top Rangers 12-1
- Josh Gordon Flashes, Browns Defense Gets Gashed (Again) In 30-13 Loss To Buccaneers
- Josh Gordon Shines But Buccaneers Roll To 30-13 Win Over Browns
- Josh Gordon Makes A Big Impact Early In Browns Return
- Bull & Fox Show Recap – Friday, August 26 – Indians’ Loss, Browns’ Preseason Game No. 3, NFL’s Top Stories