With Johnny Manziel starting his career by taking third-string snaps, Cleveland Browns General Manager Ray Farmer says that Brian Hoyer is the team’s best player behind center.
Farmer joined the Bull and Fox to talk about this week’s OTAs, and the hottest topic in professional sports right now: the Browns’ Quarterback competition.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Merritt Wins First Start As Indians Beat Royals 7-2
- Injured Indians Ace Kluber Holds Long-Toss Session; Catcher Yan Gomes Activated From DL
- Week 5 College Football, Week 4 NFL Picks With CBS Sports And SportsLine’s Nick Kostos On Bull & Fox
- LeBron James Puts Pressure On Cavs To Sign JR Smith
- Browns Notes: Confidence In K Cody Parkey Strong Following Difficult Debut
- Beau Bishop Says Schedule Is Setting Up Perfectly For Ohio State, Schiano Having An Obvious Impact On Defense