With Johnny Manziel starting his career by taking third-string snaps, Cleveland Browns General Manager Ray Farmer says that Brian Hoyer is the team’s best player behind center.
Farmer joined the Bull and Fox to talk about this week’s OTAs, and the hottest topic in professional sports right now: the Browns’ Quarterback competition.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Cavaliers Not Crying Foul Over Lebron’s Lack Of Free Throws
- Cody Kessler Says Hue “Demands Greatness; I’m Going To Come In There And Compete For A Spot, But I’m Not Gonna Be Arrogant”
- Surgery Still A Possibility For Indians C Roberto Perez, RHP Cody Anderson To Start Saturday, Carlos Carrasco Update: Indians Notes
- Dan O’Dowd Says “For The First Time In A Long Time, It Seems To Me The Browns Have A Definitive Direction”, Credits DePodesta
- Tyronn Lue Says Kevin Love Is Fine Despite Missing Tuesday’s Practice
- Sekou Smith: Hawks “Don’t Have A Plan B” When Cavaliers Shut Down Kyle Korver; “Recipe For Disaster”