With Johnny Manziel starting his career by taking third-string snaps, Cleveland Browns General Manager Ray Farmer says that Brian Hoyer is the team’s best player behind center.
Farmer joined the Bull and Fox to talk about this week’s OTAs, and the hottest topic in professional sports right now: the Browns’ Quarterback competition.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tribe Beat: Tomlin Prepared For Game 3; NL Rules Adjustments; The Wrigley Factor
- Tim May Discusses Aftermath Of Buckeye Loss In Happy Valley
- Browns Notes: Ray Horton Believes Talent Not The Problem For His Defense, Josh McCown To Start Sunday
- TV Ratings For Cubs-Indians World Series Highest Since 2009
- Doug Dieken Discusses Sunday’s Quarterbacks; Remembers The ’86 Browns
- 3 Things On Ohio State: Week 9 Edition