by Beau Bishop
Listen to Beau’s “Kegs & Eggs” show every Saturday morning during college football season from 10 am to noon on 92.3 The Fan
1) On the road against similar competition Urban Meyer tends to go for the throat early. The two best examples are the 2014 Michigan State game and this seasons Oklahoma game. It should not be lost on you that those are also J.T. Barrett’s two best games as a Buckeye Quarterback. I would expect that is the game plan for Saturday in Madison.
2) Against Michigan redshirt Freshman QB Alex Hornibrook threw three picks. I believe Ohio State’s defense is better than Michigan’s and that to me spells trouble for the Badgers.
3) The only thing this Buckeye team has not experienced is adversity. How will this still young team deal with it’s first punch in the mouth?
4) I have a feeling Curtis Samuel is going to have a big, big night.
1) Tennessee lived a charmed life in the first month of this season, but after losing last week in heartbreaking fashion to Texas A&M I think they are looking squarely at back to back losses as they host Alabama Saturday.
2) Fun one in our own backyard Saturday at 3:30 in Akron as Terry Bowden’s Zips host 24th ranked Western Michigan. P.J. Fleck is a ball of energy coaching his Broncos and is likely not long for Western as the big boys will be calling this winter.
3) We go into this weekend with four Big Ten teams ranked in the top 10 in the country. Nice little renaissance we are in the middle of here in the conference of Bo and Woody.
4) Jim Harbaugh drinking milk with a steak at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse is perfect. Don’t ever change, Jim.