Browns WR Josh Gordon one-year suspension upheld. Complete Josh Gordon coverage
Latest Health News
- New Nail Polish Detects Presence of Date Rape Drugs in Drinks The future of preventing date rape may soon be at the tip of your finger—literally.
- At-Home Test For Colon Cancer Coming Soon The Mayo Clinic is the first in the country to offer a new, at-home screening test for colon cancer.
- Study: Drone Pilots Suffer PTSD Like Soldiers In Combat Though far from the battlefield, remote aircraft pilots are still close to combat.
- Study: Women Entering Pregnancy In Poor Health Less Likely To Breastfeed More women in the United States are choosing to breastfeed their kids. But new research from the University of Minnesota is shedding some light on the overall health of pregnant women.
- What Robin Williams' Death Tells Us About Parkinson's Disease Williams passing has shed light on his overall health; both mental and physical.
- How Common Is Depression? Nearly 60 million people experience a mental health condition every year. But only a fraction of those conditions are ever detected.
- Study: Metabolism Can Be Boosted By Adjusting Thermostat A new study published by the American Diabetes Association shows something as simple as lowering your thermostat can jump start your metabolism.
- FDA Warns Tattoo Ink Can Cause Infection Thinking about getting inked? Check the bottle first.
- Video Games Being Developed To Target Depression, Anxiety Psychologists believe video games could be a new way to reach people who need help.
- Study: Twitter Has Potential To 'Induce Psychotic Symptoms' A new study finds that the downside to global social networks is the potential to ‟aggravate or even induce psychotic symptoms” in psychologically vulnerable patients.