Latest Health News
- 89-Year-Old Ohio Woman Chooses Eviction Over Quitting Smoking An 89-year-old Ohio grandmother says she’d rather move from her newly-regulated apartment than quit smoking cigarettes.
- Study: Stress May Prevent Women From Getting Pregnant A new study has found that stress may prevent women from getting pregnant.
- Mumps Outbreak At Ohio State Grows To 32 Cases The number of mumps cases in the Ohio State University outbreak has climbed to 32 as officials try to trace how the people involved acquired the viral infection.
- The Biggest Pregnancy Myths Debunked by Expert Linda Geddes Simon & Schuster author Linda Geddes explores and debunks common baby and pregnancy myths here.
- Study: Breast Feeding No Better Than Bottle Feeding For Kids' Health Breast feeding benefits appear to be overstated, finds a study of siblings.
- Experts Increasingly Contemplate End Of Smoking A growing number of experts believe the most promising option is to get people to switch to electronic cigarettes.
- Kids Continue To Pound Back The Caffeine Approximately 75 percent of U.S. kids and young adults consume at least some caffeine on a daily basis.
- ADA's New Recommendations To Keep Kids Cavity Free The ADA says children should begin using toothpaste with fluoride as soon as they get their first tooth to help fight cavities.
- Many Women Unaware Of Heart Disease's Threat Only one in five women are aware that heart disease is their greatest health threat.
- Worsening Eye Infection Forces Bob Costas Off Olympic Prime Time Broadcaster Bob Costas's eye infection is keeping him on the bench at the Winter Olympics.