Latest News From CBS Local
- Face Transplants Thriving 2 Years After Operations Recipients of facial transplants literally grow into their new faces.
- Ohio Consumer: 'I Cannot Afford' Obamacare An Ohio woman searching for insurance through HealthCare.gov since October says that the “miracle” coverage for her husband is nowhere to be found.
- Severe Obesity, Major Illnesses Increasing In Teens Seeking Surgery U.S. teens seeking weight-loss surgery have a startling number of health problems that used to be seen only in adults, according to a major government-funded study.
- Study: Obesity Potentially Causing Early Onset Of Puberty In Girls Researchers have learned that increasing incidents of early-onset puberty in girls could be caused by the rising prevalence of obesity.
- Inventors: Bracelet 'Automatically Monitors Nutrition, Stress, Exercise and Sleep' A group of University of Waterloo Engineering graduates claim to have invented a bracelet which will "automatically monitor ... nutrition, stress, exercise and sleep."
Latest News From WebMD
- Expert Q&A: Childhood Vaccine Safety For parents, childhood vaccines are a source of reassurance, but also anxiety about side effects and reactions.
- FDA Investigates Brain Infection-Gilenya Case The FDA is continuing to investigate a possible link between the multiple sclerosis drug Gilenya.
- Stelara OK'd For Psoriatic Arthritis Of the 7.5 million people with psoriasis, about 10 percent to 30 percent get psoriatic arthritis.
- 7 Surprising Things About The Affordable Care Act The Affordable Care Act already has brought big changes to the U.S. health care system.