Pro Football Playoffs
- NFL: Ref Inspected Footballs Properly In AFC Title Game NFL officiating chief Dean Blandino says the inspection of the footballs by referee Walt Anderson before the AFC championship game was handled properly.
- Pete Carroll: Refs To Use Hand Signal For Ineligible Receiver Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Thursday the referees will use hand signals to indicate clearly when normally eligible receivers check in the Super Bowl as ineligible, a technique the Patriots have used in the postseason.
- Super Bowl Referee, Head Of Officiating Not On Same Page During Press Conference Welcome to the NFL, where nobody knows the rules — not even the ones who enforce them.
- What If Super Bowl XLIX Were In New York This Year? Now that winter storm Juno has come and gone. we can once again focus on the things that matter in life – like the Super Bowl.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch Gives Most Extensive Answers Of Super Bowl Week After a couple of days of giving only scripted answers, Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch had his most extensive comments of Super Bowl week.
- Darrelle Revis Puts Tom Brady In Class With Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson Through his eight seasons as a pro, Darrelle Revis has gained a rather unique perspective of life in the NFL.
- Carroll, Belichick Both Have Sons On Super Bowl Staffs Nate Carroll almost passed on the chance to own a Super Bowl ring.