Latest Cleveland Politics
The investigation into IRS actions has given people opposed to big government and high taxes a rallying focus in recent weeks.
An Ohio woman has been convicted of numerous counts of voter fraud and ballot-box tampering.
A Republican senator and a congressman from Ohio say the key question about the Internal Revenue Service’s handling of conservative groups is who in the Obama administration was involved.
Ohio’s Republican U.S. senator is demanding to know if any disciplinary action has been taken against Internal Revenue Service employees at the agency’s Cincinnati office for targeting conservative groups and whether they were acting under orders from their supervisors.
Former Miss America Heather French Henry is the latest Democrat to consider challenging U.S. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell in his re-election bid next year.
Gov. John Kasich hasn’t given up hope that the Legislature will expand Medicaid under the federal health care law, even though the plan is unlikely to be included state’s two-year budget.
- Obama To Address More Than 10,000 Graduating Seniors At Ohio State 2013/05/05
- Portman Faces Questions Over Gun Vote 2013/05/04
- Ohio Man In Court For ‘Coming To Kill You’ Twitter Threat Of President Obama 2013/04/02
- Study: Medical Claims Costs In Ohio Could Jump By 81 Percent Under ‘Obamacare’ 2013/03/27
- Frank Caliendo In Studio With... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Free Lunch At Willard Park -...
- Dustin Fox At Just For Fun... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Father's Day Gift Ideas 92.3 The Fan At Horseshoe... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dave Matthews Band At Blossom...
- Tim McGraw At Blossom Music... Cleveland Browns Announce Fan... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Cavs GM Chris Grant &...