Latest NFL News
- Week 12 Picks From 92.3 The Fan Which teams will win this week? Our experts let you in on their picks.
- Best Of The Nick Wilson Experiment: The Day Johnny Got Benched On Tuesday, November 24th, 2015, the Browns benched Johnny Manziel just seven days after naming in the starter. Luckily, Nick Wilson was there to talk the fans of Cleveland through it. Check out the best moments of the night!
- Mary Kay Cabot: Johnny Manziel Benching More Of A 'Big Picture' Thing Mary Kay Cabot of The Cleveland Plain-Dealer and cleveland.com joined Nick Wilson on Tuesday night to discuss why Johnny Manziel was benched
- Mike Pettine: Johnny Manziel "Violated The Trust That We Had Put In Him" Browns head coach Mike Pettine addressed the quarterback change Tuesday evening on his coaches show.
- Emotional Browns Fan Tells Bull & Fox, "This is My Team", Manziel Doesn't Belong Browns fan Bill called in to talk about Johnny Manziel's off-the-field antics and why he doesn't belong as the Browns' quarterback...
- Johnny Benched! Mike Pettine Names Josh McCown Starter After Latest Manziel Party Video A week after being named the starter for the rest of the season, Johnny Manziel has been benched.
- Week 12 Tale Of The Tape: Baltimore Ravens At Cleveland Browns The Ravens have been enduring a most difficult season, and circumstances got even harder last Sunday in the win over the Rams when Joe Flacco’s season came to an end late in the game with an ACL tear.
- Week 12 Tale Of The Tape: New England Patriots At Denver Broncos Tom Brady has had MVP-type numbers and consistently excellent production through the first 10 games of the season.
- Week 12 Tale Of The Tape: Pittsburgh Steelers At Seattle Seahawks Ben Roethlisberger appears to be indomitable at the quarterback position, and he is the key to the Steelers’ season.
- Week 12 Tale Of The Tape: Arizona Cardinals At San Francisco 49ers The Cardinals have been impressive in beating the Seahawks and Bengals in back-to-back weeks, and they may be the most complete team in the NFC.