Latest NFL News
- Steve Palazzolo From Pro Football Focus Gives His 2016 NFL Draft Grade For The Cleveland Browns Steve Palazzolo, Senior Football Analyst for Pro Football Focus joined Nick Wilson on the Experiment to grade the Cleveland Browns on their 14 picks in the 2016 NFL draft.
- Johnny Manziel Booked In Domestic Violence Case Manziel attorney Robert Hinton said Wednesday that the 23-year-old quarterback presented himself for booking and a mugshot.
- Hue Jackson, Browns Send Not So Subtle Message To Veterans With Large Draft Class The team selected 14 players in the 2016 NFL Draft in areas in which Jackson and the front office found significant deficiencies with positions that failed to play and produce at an elite level.
- Ross Tucker Says Browns' DeValve "By Far The Most Athletically Gifted Tight End" From Draft Class; Loves What Hue Jackson Represents Ross Tucker talks about the Browns' draft evaluations, why he's encouraged by tight end Seth DeValve, the selection of Cody Kessler and whether he can succeed in the NFL, what the veteran wide receivers on this team must be thinking with four...
- Sneaky Quarterback: RG3, Browns Surprise High School Team Browns quarterback Robert Griffin III posed as a mannequin before surprising a high school team during a presentation.
- Browns Have Some Fun With 'Star Wars' Day A lot of things have changed in Berea for the Cleveland Browns - new front office, new coaches, new attitude and a new sense of fun.
- Hue Jackson On Isaiah Crowell And Duke Johnson: "Those 2 Guys Are As Good As I've Seen In A While" The decision to forgo another back surprised some but Browns head coach Hue Jackson didn't see a need to waste a pick on a position that he felt was stocked well enough.
- Hue Jackson Believes Cody Kessler Might Not Be The Popular Pick, But He's The Right Pick For Browns Friday night Browns head coach Hue Jackson asked everyone to "trust" him when the team selected Cody Kessler in the third round of the NFL Draft. Jackson understands the skepticism, but frankly does not care.
- Browns First Round Pick Corey Coleman To Wear Bernie Kosar's No. 19 Since Kosar was last with the Browns in 1993, his number has been worn just twice - Frismon Jackson in 2004 and Miles Austin in 2014 after Austin contacted Kosar to receive his permission to wear it.
- Cody Kessler Says Hue "Demands Greatness; I'm Going To Come In There And Compete For A Spot, But I'm Not Gonna Be Arrogant" Cody Kessler talks about being selected by the Browns in the third round, his comfort level with Hue Jackson and the coaches, his mentality in competing for the starting quarterback job, his readiness to attack his perceived weaknesses and his desire...