Latest NFL News
- Doug Dieken Says "There's Lessons To Be Learned and It's Not Just the Players, It's the Coaches, Too" Doug Dieken talks about the Browns needing more consistency, Brian Hoyer's efficient level of play so far this season, the disappointment in the defense not coming through at the end of the game, the amount of penalties that let the Ravens off the...
- "The Pulse" With Bull & Fox Monday 9/22: Browns' Run Defense, Hoyer, Haden & Indians' Big Week Bull & Fox talk about the concern with the Browns' run defense, the struggles of Barkevious Mingo and Justin Gilbert, Brian Hoyer's control of the offense, Joe Haden's ineffectiveness at corner so far this season, the Indians' playoff chances...
- Scott Petrak Says "There Are Signs Of Progress" Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram joined Baskin & Phelps to discuss yesterdays Browns game, who he believes is at fault for yesterdays loss, and what he thinks of the coaching staff after three games.
- Team Grades: Browns Good, But Not For Whole Game In Loss To Ravens The Cleveland Browns are looking like a new team this year, and they're showing it each and every week. A comeback victory was almost there in week one against the Pittsburgh Steelers. In week two, they upset the New Orleans Saints. Week three...
- How To Lose A Game In 10 Ways: Ravens 23, Browns 21 Penalties, a missed field goal, a blocked field goal, blown coverages and opportunities, a lack of focus and the list goes on and on as to why the Browns lost Sunday afternoon to the Baltimore Ravens 23-21.
- Browns Bumble Their Way To 23-21 Loss To Ravens Tucker's boot capped another challenging week for the Ravens (2-1), who continue to be dogged by their handling of Rice's domestic violence suspension.
- Field Goal Lifts Ravens Over Browns 23-21 With Ray Rice's distressing situation still hanging over them, the Ravens pulled off a comeback win as Justin Tucker kicked a 32-yard field as time expired to give Baltimore a 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns on Sunday.
- Dalton's TD Catch Leads Bengals Over Titans 33-7 Andy Dalton caught a touchdown pass — the first Bengals quarterback to pull off that feat — as Cincinnati stayed undefeated on Sunday, beating Tennessee 33-7 a few hours after the Titans got sad news.
- Ravens Beat Browns On Last Second Field Goal, 23-21 A lack of execution in all 3 phases of the game were costly and Justin Tucker kicked a 30-yard field goal as time expired to give the Ravens a 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns Sunday afternoon at FirstEnergy Stadium.
- Browns TE Jordan Cameron Active, Ravens RB Bernard Pierce Inactive Sunday Browns tight end Jordan Cameron is active and Ravens running back Bernard Pierce is inactive for Sunday's game.