Latest NFL News
- LaRon Byrd Adds Size To Browns WR Corps New Browns receiver LaRon Byrd instantaneously becomes the largest receiver on the team's active 53-man roster and other notes from Monday.
- Bob Pompeani Says The Browns Steelers Game "Is No Longer A Rivalry Game" Do you still consider the Browns Steelers game a rivalry game? Bob Pompeani doesn't think so....
- No Michael Sam On Rams Practice Squad The St. Louis Rams have signed 10 players to their practice squad. As expected, Michael Sam was not among them.
- Report: Josh Gordon Considers Suing NFL Over Suspension Josh Gordon's fight to play this season may not be over just yet.
- Chiefs' Alex Smith agrees to extension KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — When he was traded to the Kansas City Chiefs last offseason, quarterback Alex Smith professed his admiration for coach Andy Reid and his excitement at playing for the storied franchise. Now, he could have that opportunity...
- Vikings Sign Ex-Gopher MarQueis Gray, As Tight End The Minnesota Vikings have claimed tight end MarQueis Gray and offensive tackle Mike Harris off waivers.
- Browns CBs Joe Haden, Buster Skrine Return To Practice Sunday Browns cornerbacks Joe Haden and Buster Skrine returned to the practice field Sunday.
- Browns Cut QB Rex Grossman, 3 Others; Add 4 From Waiver Wire The Cleveland Browns' plan to keep 3 quarterbacks lasted less than 24 hours.
- 49er McDonald Jailed For Alleged Domestic Violence Police in Northern California say San Francisco 49ers Ray McDonald has been arrested on domestic violence charges.
- Pettine Doesn't Mind 'Boring' Browns Offense Manziel brings an undeniable energy onto the field. The crowd roars and Cleveland's offensive players seem to respond to the buzz.