Please bring your new or slightly used sports equipment to donate to Kids In Need – Cleveland!
Warm ups for golfers begin at 12:00 pm and the tournament begins at 1:00 pm.
Don’t miss your chance to challenge Bull & Fox to a putting challenge during warm-ups before 1 pm.
Cost: Tournament fee’s will be $100 per player and $400 for a four-some.
The 92.3 The Fan Golf Tournament is SOLD OUT for 2017!
The fee includes:
- 18-hole shotgun tournament including cart
- Light lunch placed on your cart
- Awards banquet dinner – sponsored by Parker’s Downtown
- Goodie bag with 92.3 The Fan items & more
- 92.3 The Fan golf hat
- Prize holes with a chance to win cash & more!
- Hole In One $10,000 Cash Prize, sponsored by Broke Ass Phone
- Warm-up time, starting at 12:00 pm, tee time at 1:00 pm
- Longest Putt Contest, with a chance to win a Sonos speaker from Xtend Technologies
- Beverage deals on Tito’s Vodka and Labatt
Other prizes available to win include:
Longest drive sponsored by Cub Cadet. Winner gets a SC100 push mower.
*No Refunds/Rain date TBA if necessary*
Thanks To Our Sponsors (full list below)
North Olmsted Chrysler Jeep Dodge | MTD (Cub Cadet) | Tito’s | Labatt Blue | Carlton Harley Davidson | Green Home Solutions | Charak Center for Health and Wellness | Utz Quality Foods | Broke Ass Phone | Parker’s Downtown (Dinner Sponsor) | GolfTec | Yorktown Lanes | 4th & Goal | 84 Lumber | Xtend Technologies | Geis Properties | Wild Eagle Saloon