Matt Loede has covered Major League Baseball and the “other two” Pro teams in Cleveland since 1994. He has been on the beat of the Indians in full-time mode since 1996, working for various radio and print networks around the country. Matt has covered both of the Indians runs to the World Series, the 1997 All-Star game, and all of the Indians playoff runs over the past 16 seasons. Matt attends home games on a regular basis, and is “in the know” with many of the Indians beat reporters in all forms of the media. He is also an author, his first book via Triumph Books “100 Things Every Steelers Fan Should Know and Do Before They Die” was released on-line and in stores in September of 2010, and hit #1 among all Pro Football books on Amazon.com in January 2011. He also co-owns The Sports Gab Network, a sports blog network with near 70 blogs focusing on the NFL, NBA, MLB, WWE, UFC and Auto Racing.
CLEVELAND (92.3 The Fan) – On a night that included two rain delays and 14 runs between the two teams in the first five innings, the Tigers did enough to outlast the Indians 11-7 at [...]
Tribe starter Brett Myers will be in Akron tonight to make his second rehab start as he works his way back from right elbow inflammation
CLEVELAND (92.3 The Fan) – While the Indians and Tigers boast two of the best offensive teams in the American League, Tuesday night belonged more to the pitchers on the mound. More so for Tigers [...]
While most feel that being a professional athlete would be a dream come true, most don’t think about the pressures and the duties on an almost daily basis that comes along with it
The Indians announced that 1B/OF Nick Swisher has been placed on the Paternity list after the birth of he and his wife’s first child
The talk of the day at Progressive Field is not only about the first-place Indians taking on the Tigers, but about the situation surrounding closer Chris Perez and his twitter account
CLEVELAND (92.3 The Fan) – The Indians may have beat the Mariners 10-8 in 10 innings on Monday, but some fans still seemed bent on making closer Chris Perez the bad guy – even in [...]
CLEVELAND (92.3 The Fan) – The baseball gods have been smiling on the Indians quite a bit as of late, and Monday was just the latest example of it. After a wild back and forth [...]
Sunday in the second inning Indians left fielder Michael Brantley blasted a three-run homer off Mariners ace Felix Hernandez during the Tribe’s 6-0 win
CLEVELAND (92.3 The Fan) – All season long the Indians have had good success against former Cy Young award winners, but even they couldn’t predict Sunday how well they would hit against Mariners starter Felix [...]
- Cavs GM Chris Grant &... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Cavs Win 2013 NBA Drat... Captain America Filming In...
- Cleveland Marathon - May 19,... 92.3 The Fan Golf Outing At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Cleveland Browns Foundation...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Browns DT Phil Taylor In...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Ariel Castro Arraigned On... Gina DeJesus Homecoming Amanda Berry Returns Home,...
92.3 The Fan Shows
- Q&A Joe Banner: Ambitious Browns CEO attacks challenging rebuild
- Pressing questions for all 32 NFL teams heading into the summer
- Draft Grades: Immediate reactions to get your blood boiling
- Forget future, here's how teams in Round 1 should fix holes now
- Grading the NFL Draft -- 3 years later: Some big hits ... and misses