Matt Loede has covered Major League Baseball and the “other two” Pro teams in Cleveland since 1994. He has been on the beat of the Indians in full-time mode since 1996, working for various radio and print networks around the country. Matt has covered both of the Indians runs to the World Series, the 1997 All-Star game, and all of the Indians playoff runs over the past 16 seasons. Matt attends home games on a regular basis, and is “in the know” with many of the Indians beat reporters in all forms of the media. He is also an author, his first book via Triumph Books “100 Things Every Steelers Fan Should Know and Do Before They Die” was released on-line and in stores in September of 2010, and hit #1 among all Pro Football books on Amazon.com in January 2011. He also co-owns The Sports Gab Network, a sports blog network with near 70 blogs focusing on the NFL, NBA, MLB, WWE, UFC and Auto Racing.
PHILADELPHIA (92.3 The Fan) – The Indians offense had been struggling the last three games entering Wednesday’s game in Philadelphia. The memories of those struggles quickly faded as Terry Francona’s squad took out some frustration [...]
The Indians today will take on a pitcher who has been pretty successful in his career, that being Phillies thrower Cole Hamels
CLEVELAND (92.3 The Fan) – The Indians will head to Philadelphia with a split following a 7-0 loss to the Yankees in game two of their doubleheader Monday at Progressive Field. The game two loss [...]
CLEVELAND (92.3 The Fan) – Indians pitcher Justin Masterson continued the teams recent success of great pitching by the starting staff Monday, blanking the Yankees 1-0. The win for Masterson was his fourth of the [...]
The Indians made what was somewhat of a surprising roster move Monday morning, sending 3B Lonnie Chisenhall to AAA Columbus
The Indians following today’s 9-2 win over the A’s, announced that outfielder Michael Bourn is ready to go and has been activated from the disabled list
CLEVELAND (92.3 The Fan) – The amazing comeback story for Indians pitcher Scott Kazmir continued on Thursday at Progressive Field, helping the Tribe wrap up one of their best homestands in years. Kazmir went six [...]
CLEVELAND (92.3 The Fan) – The decision stands. That was the statement from Major League Baseball Executive Vice President for Baseball Operations Joe Torre, as the former Yankees manager spoke out about last night’s much [...]
The Indians recent string of success has them closing in on Detroit for the best mark in the AL Central. With the win Wednesday the Tribe sits at 17-14, just two games back of the Tigers
CLEVELAND (92.3 The Fan) – Baseball is a game of inches, and the Oakland A’s learned that the hard way Wednesday night. It was those inches though that went the Indians way, as what appeared [...]
- Cleveland Marathon - May 19,... 92.3 The Fan Golf Outing At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Cleveland Browns Foundation...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Browns DT Phil Taylor In...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Ariel Castro Arraigned On... Gina DeJesus Homecoming Amanda Berry Returns Home,...
- Best Summer Festivals and... Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus... Bull & Fox At Northfield... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
92.3 The Fan Shows
- Pressing questions for all 32 NFL teams heading into the summer
- Draft Grades: Immediate reactions to get your blood boiling
- Forget future, here's how teams in Round 1 should fix holes now
- Grading the NFL Draft -- 3 years later: Some big hits ... and misses
- Cap restrictions, draft philosophy make grading free agency tough
- Jamie Samuelsen Says Indians Can Take Advantage Of Tigers Concerns
- Schmitt Boyer: This Offseason Is Extremely Critical For Chris Grant, Cavs
- Kiley & Booms On Demand Rundown for 5/21
- Indians Closer Chris Perez Shuts Down His Twitter Account
- Gomes’ Three-Run Bomb Lifts Indians To Dramatic 10-8 Win Over Seattle