92.3 The Fan
Cleveland sports fans have a bold choice for news and information about their favorite sports teams. Sports Radio 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM) features locally produced programs hosted by familiar Cleveland voices, along with headline updates every 20 minutes and a full lineup of NFL and college football play-by-play coverage.
1041 Huron Rd
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
Main Office Number: (216) 861-0100
Fax Number: (216) 696-0385
Broadcasting from the Xtend Technologies Studio it’s 92.3 The Fan!
|Send us feedback||(216) 578-0092|
|Become a “Fan” on Facebook||Follow us on Twitter @923thefan|
|Text “923” + your message to 84816*
|Entercom Radio Jobs|
On Air Staff
The Ken Carman Show with Anthony Lima – Mornings 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Ken Carman – Morning Show Host (email@example.com)
- Anthony Lima – Morning Show Co-Host (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Owen Lademann – Morning Show Executive Producer (email@example.com)
- Kenny Kidd – Morning Show Producer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jeff Thomas – Sports Anchor (email@example.com)
Baskin & Phelps – Middays 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Andy Baskin – Midday Show Host (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jeff Phelps – Midday Show Host (email@example.com)
- Jake Chapman – Midday Show Producer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bull & Fox – Afternoons 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Adam The Bull – Afternoon Show Host (email@example.com)
- Dustin Fox – Afternoon Show Host (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Keith Britton – Afternoon Producer (email@example.com)
- Chris Landry – LandryFootball.com & Host of Ask The Scout (@LandryFootball on Twitter)
The Nick Wilson Experiment – Evenings 7:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Nick Wilson – Evening Show Host (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jonathan Peterlin – Sports Anchor (email@example.com)
- Daryl Ruiter – Browns Beat Reporter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alex Hooper – Sports Anchor (email@example.com)
Q: Can I listen to the station on my smart phone?
A: Yes, go to apps.cbslocal.com to download the Andriod or iPhone app. We also recommend the new radio.com app.
Q: Can you boost your signal?
Q: What do I do if I can’t stream online?
A: You can try one or all of these suggestions…
- Update your browser we recommend Firefox (Download Firefox here)
- Update your Adobe Flash player (Update here)
- Update your Java script (Update here)
- Program Director: Andy Roth
- Promotions Director: Marshall Goudy
- Promotions Coordinator/Prizes: Micah Manus
- Website: Ben Fontana
- General Sales Manager: Jeff Miller
- Market Manager: Tom Herschel