As the weather begins to warm up and the snow fades away, everyone will be looking for new and fresh fashions for the spring season. For those looking to shop locally for new spring looks, you’re in luck. Local Cleveland boutiques are going to be featuring new and cool looks at affordable prices, and boutiques will also be featuring work from local artists. With all of the new trends to try, one may not have a clue where to start. Look to expert Terrilynn Amos of Turnstyle Boutique to guide you in the right fashion-forward direction.
6505 Detroit Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44102
1. One of the things to be on the lookout for is local handmade jewelry and accessories. Jewelry and accessories can add a different mood to your look, and locally made accessories are not only cute, but also benefit artists in your community. For example, a necklace made of out recycled vinyl is not just a neat accessory to add to your ensemble, it also helps the environment.
2. Another fashion tip for the spring season is sparkles. Sparkles on tops create a versatile look that can take you from a daytime to nighttime look in no time. A sparkly top can be paired with a neutral color pant, or vice versa. Sparkles on pants will also be an “in” look to keep in mind. Additionally, sparkles on accessories instantly provide a simple flair component.
3. Another top look will be the simple yet classy dress. A dress like this can be worn as a business casual outfit or to a quiet dinner. Also, colors to look out for this spring will be in the neutral shades. This makes it easy to match your locally made accessories.
4. Another must have will be a light jacket, and not just any jacket, but a neutral color at knee length with a belt. A light jacket will be a must, especially for the springtime weather. It’s the perfect medium between winter coat and no coat at all. A neutral color will allow one to easily match outfits without worrying about clashing colors or patterns.
Related: Best Jewelry Designers In Cleveland
5. Lastly, what every woman will need to tie together her new fresh look will be a wristlet. A wristlet is a convenient way to carry around your essential items without having to tote around a large bag. A wristlet can easily be paired with a new sparkly color or a classy dress. It can dress up or dress down any outfit.
Terrilynn Amos previously worked at a boutique in Lakewood for seven years. However, she felt that the prices in the store were too high and unreasonable. As a result, she opened her own boutique on Detroit Avenue and has been here for about two years, maintaining the motto “anti-mall.” This motto means that at the Turnstyle Boutique, one will not find items you could find at any mall. Terrilynn buys her merchandise from dealers in New York and from local artists. Anything bought from this boutique is sure to be unique and of high fashion quality, while cashing in at an affordable price. All of the local handmade jewelry and accessories profits are split with the artists. Terrilynn ensures that each customer that comes in receives absolute care in finding the perfect outfit. This personable, hands-on approach keeps her customers loyal and constantly attracts new ones.
Related: Best Places For Facials in Cleveland