Top Restaurants At Disneyland Park
Disneyland Park offers a variety of dining venues for you and the family to enjoy while exploring the different lands of the park. You will find everything from table-service to quick service restaurants and snack shops to food carts located throughout the park.
Let’s take a look at some of the top restaurants located within the Disneyland Park:
- Bengal Barbecue – Adventureland: Features delicious jungle skewers and decadent brownie and orange marshmallow dessert skewer
- Blue Bayou – New Orleans Square: Exciting dining atmosphere in the heart of the Pirates of the Caribbean attracting…and good food, too!
- Café Orleans – New Orleans Square: Enjoy lunch or dinner without the need to empty the wallet and still be treated to amazing service and cuisine options
- Corn Dog Castle – Paradise Pier: Enjoy made-to-order, hand-dipped corndogs at this medieval-themed boardwalk stand
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop – Pacific Warf: Enjoy an endless selection of sundaes, shakes and other chocolate creations
- Plaza Inn – Main Street and Tomorrowland intersection: beautiful atmosphere and food options including roast beef, pasta and fried chicken
- Rancho del Zocalo – Frontierland: Enjoy authentic Mexican cuisine in a vibrant atmosphere
Take a break from exploring Disney’s California Adventure by spending time at one of the best restaurants at the park. Top dining venues at Disney’s California Adventure include:
- Alfresco Tasting Terrace – Pacific Warf: Enjoy a dining atmosphere with a scenic view of Cars Land, where you can enjoy an amazing craft beer selection and other treats
- Carthay Circle Lounge – Buena Vista Street: Relax in this lounge-style venue where you can grab a quick bite to eat
- Cove Bar – Paradise Pier: Features a full-service bar and amazing lobster nachos
- Cozy Cone Motel – Cars Land: One of the best places to enjoy a sweet treat, including Churro Bites and soft-serve ice cream
- Pacific Warf Café – Paradise Pier: Enjoy everything from corn chowder to cinnamon rolls at this quick-service restaurant
Related: Best Birthday Freebies in LA/OC
Top Restaurants At Downtown Disney
Downtown Disney is the perfect place to go when you are looking to fill your Disney need without spending the entire day at the theme parks. Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express is the best place to go for breakfast and French-style treats. There are also a variety of snack shops and other dining venues that are worth stopping in and giving a try while at Downtown Disney.
Whether you are staying at the Disneyland Hotel or just in the area at dinner time, this resort has many different dining opportunities available. Here are some of the top choices for dining at the Disneyland Hotel:
- Napa Rose – Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa: Enjoy meals with a modern, Californian flare in a beautiful lounge setting
- Steakhouse 55 – Disneyland Hotel: Decorated with the glitz and glamour of Old Hollywood, this restaurant offers a relaxing atmosphere and mouthwatering steaks.
- Trader Sam’s Tiki Lounge – Disneyland Hotel: Inspired by the Jungle Cruise, this restaurant offers tropical inspired food and beverage
In addition to the many above listed restaurants and food carts located throughout the Disneyland Resorts, there are many snacks available for those looking for a quick bite to eat. These snacks are available at food carts, merchandise locations and some restaurants. Here are the top snacks you must try while visiting the Disneyland area:
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Corn Dogs
- Dole Whip
- Mickey Beignets
- Mickey Pretzel
- Mickey-shaped Ice Cream
If you are looking for some amazing food options, you have to check out the above listed restaurants located throughout the Disneyland Resort. But the foodie fun does not stop there. There are so many restaurants available for you and your family to enjoy, that your dining possibilities at Disneyland are near endless.